As used in this Policy, the term “Site” includes: all websites and applications operated by Serveia that collect personal information from you and that link to this Policy.
By accessing the Site and by using our service, you agree to, and are bound by, this Policy. This Policy notifies you of the following:
- What information is collected from you through the web site, how its used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any errors in the information.
Collecting, Using, and Sharing Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other contact from you.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as needed to fulfill your request for funding.
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
If we collect sensitive information (for example: credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal information. The computers/servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
If you feel that we are not abiding by this Policy, contact us immediately via telephone at 1-855-477-7999 or via email at email@example.com.